Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Admit Card 2020
Bihar B.Ed CET entrance exam admit card will release before the three days of the examination. According to the exam controller, The Admit Card of the B.Ed Common Entrance Test will available on the LNMU official portal. Here the students can open the university portal and click on the B.Ed admission link.
Now you can log in through your login credentials and download your common entrance test admit card for B.Ed 2020-22. We have mentioned here the admit card link on this page. The online admit card will come officially. Get complete details of Bihar B. Ed entrance admit card,
Bihar B.ed CET Admit Card 2020
The candidate should print the admit card in two questions and paste the same photo of the admission letter as prescribed by the candidate in the online application letter and get his father/guardian signed. Bihar B. Ed entrance admit card releasing date,
The accused should put their thumb impression on the designated place. On the day of the entrance examination, the candidate has to bring the entry letter in two identical copies and one copy has to be handed over to the room inspector in the examination class.
Bihar B.Ed CET Exam Admit Card 2020
Bihar B.Ed CET shall be of two hours duration. the candidates have to answer 120 multiple-choice questions. Each question shall have four expected answers of which they have to select the most appropriate answer and mark them on the OMR sheet provided along with the question booklet. Download B.Ed CET Admit Card from the below link.
Candidates must use a black/blue ball pen only to mark the answer on the OMR sheet. The question booklet contains 120 objective type questions each carrying one mark, Maximum marks allotted to the entrance test is 120. OMR sheet /Answer sheet shall be provided for answering the questions.
Subject Wise Question Details
|1||General English Comprehension (Reg/Dis)||15||15|
|2||General Sanskrit Comprehension (Shiksha Shastri)||15||15|
|3||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||15||15|
|5||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|6||Teaching-Learning Environmental Schools||25||25|
The candidates have to face three steps to complete the B.Ed admission 2020-22 online application form entrance exam. Which is given below
|1st Phase||Online Registration|
|2nd Phase||Fulfill Application Form|
|3rd Phase||Pay Entrance Exam Form Fee, Get Print Out of Filled Application Form|
- First of all, Read the instructions before filling of B.Ed Common Entrance Test Form first.
- The applicants can click on “Registration for New User Account “
- Under the “Create User” page, all fields are mandatory to be filled in which are indicated by an asterisk (*) adjacent to the name of the fields.
- The applicant shall enter his/her name exactly as mentioned in the Xth board certificate.
- An applicant who doesn’t have an email id must create an email before creating a new account. The applicant must also ensure that the email id and password are kept handy and safe for all the future correspondence/reference.
- For confirmation, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Fill that OTP to confirm the creation of a new user account.
- Before proceeding further, keep a scanned copy of your passport size photo, Thumb impression of left hand and signature ready. Size of the scanned photograph, Thumb impression of left hand & signature should be 20 kb to 50 kb. Signature should be made only with a black ink ball pen.
- upload the photograph, thumb impression & signature, when required, and proceed to fill the form.
- After completing the Create User page, click the “Sign Up” button given at the bottom of the page.
- After a successful login system will generate the unique User name and password. Login with the given credential and change the password for future usage.
2nd Phase(Complete Application Form)
- After the registration, Fill Online Application Form
- Here you have to enter personal details like- Name, Parents Name, Date of Birth category, etc important details.
- Generic Section, Here you have to enter Identification number like- Adhar Number, Voter Id, Driving License Passport Number
- Address Section, Here you have to enter your Present and permanent address.
- Education Section:- Here you have to enter Matric, Inter, Graduation, MA, etc, marks and upload a self-attested photocopy of those documents.
- Now you can select the maximum three exam center name of the exam. In some cases, you will get another exam center.
- In the last, you can tic on the declaration box and Submit your application. Your application will be completed and now you will move to the payment page.
3rd Phase (Online Payment & Application Print Out)
- After completing the application form filling, The payment window will be displayed.
- If you want any changes in the application form you can click on the Preview button and click on the edit option before payment.
- After a successful payment, you can’t change anything.
- You can click on a Pay button and make payment through debit card/credit card/ net banking etc method.
- After successful payment, You will get your application form filled in full screen. You can download it, Get a print out of it for future use.
- Keep it your self, you don’t need to send it anywhere.
Bihar B.Ed CET Admit Card Date 2020
|starting date to Accept Online Application Form||01.02.2020|
|Closing Date of Online Application Form||02.03.2020|
|Last Date to Edit Application Form Online||04.03.2020|
|Last Date of Payment of Entrance Exam Fee||05.03.2020|
|Date of Issue of Admit Card||From 23rd March 2020|
|Date of B.Ed Entrance Exam||29th March 2020|
|Date of Uploading Answer Key||31st March 2020|
|Date of Publication of Result||15th April 2020|
Link of Bihar B.Ed CET Admit Card 2020
|Bihar B.Ed Admission 2020||Click Here|
|Bihar B.Ed Admission 2020 Online Application||Click Here|
|Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2020||Click Here|
|Official Portal of Bihar B.Ed||Click Here|
|Bihar B.Ed CET Admit Card 2020||Click Here|
|Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test Syllabus||Click Here|
Q&A on Bihar B.Ed Admit Card 2020
When will B.Ed Common Entrance Admit Card Come?
Ans. 26th of March 2020
Where will Bihar B.Ed Entrance Admit Card Come?
Ans. LNMU Official Portal
What is the LNMU Official Portal?
When will Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam Conduct?
Ans. 29th March 2020
How to Check B.Ed CET Admit Card?
Ans. Check Above
Participate in Universities for B.Ed
- Magadh University
- Munger University
- Purnea University
- BRA Bihar University
- Patliputra University
- Patna University
- Aryabhatt Gyan University, Patna
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University,
- Maulana Majhar-Ul-haq Arabic & Persian University, Patna
- Nalanda Open University
About LNMU Darbhanga
It is a public university in India. The University was established in 1976. LNMU university located at the Darbhanga district. The university imparts education in fields such as humanities, social science, life science, commerce, and medicine with both undergraduate and postgraduate courses. More than 400 faculties are engaged in teaching and research at this university.
The institute has a residential campus of about 230 acres with modern facilities and support services for its students and faculty. The university has the privilege of having to major students’ union as Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad and Mithila student union. Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Admit Card 2020.
- Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Admit Card 2020
- Bihar B.ed CET Admit Card 2020
- Bihar B.Ed CET Exam Admit Card 2020
- Subject Wise Question Details
- 1st Phase(Registration)
- 2nd Phase(Complete Application Form)
- 3rd Phase (Online Payment & Application Print Out)
- Bihar B.Ed CET Admit Card Date 2020
- Link of Bihar B.Ed CET Admit Card 2020
- Q&A on Bihar B.Ed Admit Card 2020
- Participate in Universities for B.Ed
- About LNMU Darbhanga